Friday 19 April 2013

Ruby Slippers Membership Show...April something, 7-8 pm



Hey everybody,

I don't know how much of this I will get through given that tonight is my MEMBERSHIP SHOW
so get those dialling fingers going and call 416-946-7800 or donate online at www.ciut.fm (click on "Donate Now" and follow the prompts)  I would love to hear from you from 7-8 pm and may even put you on the air!

So, time pending here, it is:
Call You A Hole... (mashup) by ToTom  
You Get What You Give...New Radicals
Big Blue Wave...Hey Ocean!
Long Division...Death Cab for Cuties
All Yr Songs...Diamond Rings
Lose It...Austra
I Heart johnny...Christer
The Last Day Of Summer...Johan Agebjorn
Start It up...Die Mannequin
Hungry, Hungry Hi Hats...White Coals
Sugar Sugar...Holiday
Don't Leave Without Us...Immaculate Machine
no Excuses...Breached
Girls' Night Out...The Knife


I will be jumping all around with this.  Hang on for a wild ride.
And as always, thanks for listening.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment