Saturday 13 July 2013

Next Week on Ruby Slippers


Hey everybody,

Next week, as promised, will be a show featuring some of the awesome people playing at my favorite music festival, Hillside, at the Guelph Conservation Area.  I have sussed out a couple of bands I was not familiar with, but thought it would be great if you, the listener, suggested which of these Usual Suspects you would like to hear.  So here's the list to choose from:

Diamond Rings
Colin Stetson
Bonnie Prince Billy
Hayden
81/2
Said The Whale
Snowblink
King Cobb Steelie
Yukon Blonde
Wintersleep
Sadie
Two Hours Traffic  (never mind, I'm including them anyway)
Wilderness of Manitoba
YTST  or any others from the list on the Hillside website.


Email your heart's desire to carolbonciut@gmail.com  or comment after this post.

The festival, by the way is July 26-28 and there may be a very few tickets left, although if you are a SENIOR, you can still get a weekend pass for next to nothing.  I am so looking forward to that as I know this festival will be rocking on for years to come!

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment