Wednesday 24 July 2013

Ruby Slippers for July 26 7-8 pm



Hey everybody,

This is the Hillside weekend, and at least until Monday, last week's show featuring artists from the festival will be up at www.ciut.fm under Ruby Slippers's archive (click on the show on the schedule which will bring you up to the page and the mp3 of the show) Therefore, I have included a few other bands this week, but most of the playlist  is a compilation of new-to-me music.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have putting it together!

Hacienda Motel...Pickwick
No Waves...Fidlar
Let's Spend the Night Together...David Bowie
Seven Stars Remix (Rheostatics cover)...King Cobb Steelie (from Hamilton/at Hillside)
John Drums...Grids
My Love is True...Monster Truck
St. Petersburg...Wilderness of Manitoba (Hillside)
Head On...Man Man  (a little different for them)
Can't Keep Your Mind Off...Data Romance
Killbear...Hayden (Hillside)
Swallow You Whole...Brendan Benson
Me and My Friends...Great Forest  (new EP)
Confidence...The Dodos
Shine of Her Moon...Basement Arms
 That's all folks...and thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment