Wednesday 6 August 2014

Fill in August 9 5-6 pm


Shhh!
Snuck by the receptionist, and crept into the studio.
Don't tell, OK? This show is our little secret...

1901 (remix by I am Robot and Proud) ... Jim Guthrie *
Thru The Rhythm ... 13th Floor Elevators
Festus, I Am Not Out of My Mind... Half-Handed Cloud
Someone Keeps Moving My Chair ... They Might Be Giants
Ever Since I Met you .. Young Doctors In Love *
Robotic... Hannah Georgas *
Looking To Fight ... Hexes and Ohs *
Better off Being Alone ... Jet Black Stare *
Reservoir ... PUP *
Too Soon For Me ... Grime Kings *
Zoal, Face Dancer ... Grimes *
caroline no ... The Duke Of Norfolk
Happiness is a Warm Gun ... Beatles
Your Love is Loaded ... Elin Ruth
Fall Down ... Toad and The Wet Sprocket
Honest Work ... Hinindar *
I Need A Love ... Heavens to Betsy
Don't Choke Feat ... City Rain
Parrot Talk ... Doldrums
I Wanna Rule the World ... 10cc

See you next week.
And by the way, I was never here.

*Cancon




No comments:

Post a Comment