Wednesday 4 March 2015

Ruby Slippers 7-8 pm www.ciut.fm



Hey everybody,

It's another month, we had a day or two above bone crushing cold temperatures and everyone's spirits are flying high. Not putting the parka away just yet, but will indulge in a little warm weather music, OK?

First World Rag ... Pow Wows *
Queen Of The Knights of Darkness .... King Creep *
Say My Name ... The Ballroom Babies *
I Would Miss My Home If I Knew Where It Was ... The Written Years *
Machine Gun ... Portishead
Stay Awake ... Matt Truman Ego Trip
Slippery People ... Talking Heads
Chelsea Hotel (Leonard Cohen cover) ... Keep Me Safe *
I Made The Law ... The Acorn *
Pagan Angel and A Borrowed Car ... Iron & Wine (I just love the title)
Angels ... Black Mountain *
Heart of Gold ... Neil Young *
Never Say Die ... Arcane Saints
Berlin ... Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (can't help it)

Mebbe get through this lot, mebbe not.

In any case, guaranteed good time.

Thanks for listening, keep an eye out for intrepid robins!

*Cancon, baby

No comments:

Post a Comment